German HR recruitment startup Mobilehead has received a seven-digit investment from the former founders of Yourcareergroup, Arne Lorenzen and Manuel Konen.
Mobilehead has developed mobile job recruiting platforms, each tailored to a specific professional area. Professionals can register themselves via smartphone and search anonymously for their next career move. Users can easily apply for jobs, or receive inquiries from interested employers on the platforms.
“We are delighted to support this excellent startup team, which has the potential to set a new standard in the digitization of personnel recruitment with an innovative HR tech solution,” said Arne Lorenzen in a statement.
Over the next year Mobilehead will launch additional platforms for professional servicess. The startup also plans to use the new funding to expand its team in the areas of software development, sales and marketing.
Read more: Mobilehead (German)
- Triptease raises $9 million for its push into the Asian market
- Greek proptech startup Blueground raises €5.5 million
- German logistics startup Fliit has raised €1.5 million for its food delivery platform
- UK-based human genome research platform Repositive raises £2.5 million Series A
- Danish cybersecurity company LogPoint raises $10 million Series B