Greek proptech startup Blueground has raised €5.5 million from a group of investors, including VentureFriends and the American fund Endeavor Catalyst.
Blueground offers fully furnished and equipped apartments to company managers, ambassadors, and representatives of other organizations who are visiting Athens, Istanbul, or Dubai for a medium or long term stay. The company rents and upgrades existing flats, currently working with more than 400 property owners - offering them significant advantages, such as a fixed monthly income, long-term contracts and high flexibility. The company has greeted thousands of corporate executives and travelers in high-quality accommodation.
Read more: Huffington Post (Greek)
- Triptease raises $9 million for its push into the Asian market
- German mobile recruitment platform Mobilehead raises seven-digit sum
- German logistics startup Fliit has raised €1.5 million for its food delivery platform
- UK-based human genome research platform Repositive raises £2.5 million Series A
- Danish cybersecurity company LogPoint raises $10 million Series B